ECO-RECHARGE Unifying radiance cream
ECO-RECHARGE Unifying radiance cream
Unifying, smoothing and anti stains
Discover the RECHARGE of our Unifying Radiance Cream.
Our unifying and brightening Radiance Cream contains effective ingredients to help improve skin texture and clarity, while reducing age spots and improving radiance. Here are some of the benefits of each ingredient:
- Pure encapsulated retinol helps stimulate cell turnover and reduce the appearance of fine lines and age spots.
- Tranexamic acid helps reduce dark spots and redness caused by inflammation.
- Stabilized vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect skin against free radical damage and lighten age spots.
- Arbutin also helps lighten age spots by inhibiting the production of melanin in the skin.
By using this cream regularly - ultra concentrated in lightening active ingredients - you can expect a smoother, brighter and more even complexion. Your skin is radiant, radiant with beauty.
TRANEXAMIC ACID 4%
Tranexamic acid one of the most powerful cosmetic active ingredients which:
- Reduces age spots and hyperpigmentation
- Reduces inflammation and oxidation in the skin
- Improves the appearance of the skin
- Evens and brightens the complexion
RETINOL (Vitamine A) 0.1% encapsulé
- Prevents the appearance of wrinkles and diminishes existing wrinkles
- Evens skin tone and fades dark spots
- Reduces the appearance of imperfections
VITAMIN C (and its derivatives) (3-0 ethyl ascorbic acid, ascorbyl glucoside, ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate) 10%
- Protects the skin against damage caused by free radicals thanks to its antioxidant properties
- Increases collagen production for firmer skin and less visible wrinkles
ARBUTIN (Dérivé de l’hydroquinone) 1%
- Fades dark spots
- Reduces redness
- Evens skin tone
- Protects against free radical damage
- Maintain the balance of the skin microbiome
- Strengthen the skin barrier
- Calms inflammatory reactions in the skin
- Prevent trans epidermal water loss
PANTHENOL (Pro vitamin B5) (Pro vitamine B5) 3%
- Reduces irritation
- Moisturizes the skin
- Repairs the skin barrier
- Help with healing
Reduces dark spots
This cream contains a combination of lightening active ingredients to ensure better results on the reduction of brown spots present on the skin:
- 1% arbutin, a reference depigmenting ingredient. Arbutin is a derivative of hydroquinone well known for its depigmenting properties but with some possible side effects. Arbutin is better tolerated than hydroquinone and can be used in cosmetics Arbutin inhibits the activity of tyrosinase, an enzyme needed to create melanin (the pigment that causes dark spots) thereby allowing the decrease in melanin production.
- 4% Tranexamic Acids, Tranexamic acid works differently than arbutin by decreasing tyrosinase activity directly.
- 10% vitamin C derivatives including 5% ascorbyl glucoside, 2% ethyl ascorbic acid and 3% ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate. They have the advantage of being stable and less irritating than pure vitamin C. These derivatives have all been clinically studied on men for their lightening properties at the percentage contained in this cream.
Smoothes skin texture and protects against aggressions
To regain skin with a younger appearance, a brighter complexion and smooth skin texture, this cream also contains 0.1% retinol to activate cell renewal. The retinol present here is encapsulated to reduce irritation.
Hydrates, repairs and soothes
To provide hydration, comfort and ensure the skin barrier, this cream combines vitamin B5 at 3% with hydrolyzed beta glucan and a prebiotic.
To note :
- Care containing retinol is not recommended for pregnant women as a precaution.
- It is imperative to use a sunscreen spf 50+, every day, during the treatment.
- Do not combine several treatments containing vitamin A. (retinol)
- Acne-prone skin may experience a temporary increase in blemishes during the first few uses of this treatment.
Reduces dark spots
- Stability, transdermal penetration, and cutaneous effects of ascorbic acid and its derivatives, Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 2012
- Assessment of penetration of Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate into biological membranes by molecular dynamics, Computers in Biology and Medicine, Volume 75, 2016
- Arbutin: mechanism of its depigmenting action in human melanocyte culture, Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics, February 1996
- A Randomized Controlled Study Comparing the Efficacy of Topical 5% Tranexamic Acid Solution versus 3% Hydroquinone Cream in Melasma, Journal of Cutaneous and Aesthetic Surgery, 2019 Jan-Mar
- Tranexamic acid in treatment of melasma: A comprehensive review of clinical studies, Dermatologic Therapy, January 2017
- Efficacy and Safety of Tranexamic Acid in Melasma: A Meta-analysis and Systematic Review, Acta Dermato Venereologica, 2017
- Topical 5% tranexamic acid for the treatment of melasma in Asians: a double-blind randomized controlled clinical trial, Journal of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy, 2012
Smoothes skin texture and protects against attacks
- Retinoids in the treatment of skin aging: An overview of clinical efficacy and safety, Clinical Interventions in Aging, 2006
How to use it?
Apply in the evening on clean and dry skin. Avoid the eye and mouth area.
To begin, it is advised to use this retinol-based care 1 to 2 times a week until the skin gets used to it, and, if it tolerates the care, move to every other day. Daily use will only be possible for the least sensitive skins.
Be aware, cosmetics based on retinoids are usually used in treatment and not continuously.
Despite these precautions, it is appropriate to remain attentive to the signals sent by the skin: tingling, pulling, discomfort, flaking, redness... if these reactions occur, it means the care is not suitable for your skin. Then immediately cease using the anti-aging night care with retinol.
When using this care, make sure to systematically apply a sunscreen with SPF 50+ every day. Use the retinol care only in the evening.
Thanks to a combination of meticulously chosen active ingredients, this cream reduces the appearance of age spots and restores radiance to the skin for a brighter complexion.