1. Information Collected
When you browse our site and in order to provide you with the best possible service, we may collect several types of information, and in particular:
- when ordering or creating your user account: your name, contact details (address, email address, telephone number) and information on your credit card.
- when placing an order: the delivery address(es) entered, the username and password associated with your account and the history of your product selection and your actions on our site.
- during any request for information, any email addressed to our customer service, subscription to our newsletter or any other service, participation in a contest, vote for a product or notice posted: your name, your contact details and any other information such as your age , your areas of interest and your product preferences.
- during any visit to the site: your internet location (IP address, domain name of the .fr or .com type, original URL), the browser used, the country and the telephone prefix of your computer, the pages of our site you visited during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on and any research you carried out.
- we may collect this information even if you do not have a user account with us.
- finally, we can obtain customer lists from third parties in order to invite new people to share the nooance-paris.com experience. However, these lists only include people who have consented to receive promotional emails. In any case, all our emails include an unsubscribe option.
- Finally, we inform you that our site is monitored and that we record any information concerning your visit to our site which could help us improve the quality of the services we offer.
2. Use of Information Collected
We will not unnecessarily share your information with third parties unrelated to the site. We may, for example, use information collected about:
- the processing of your orders
- improving our site
- administering a contest, promotion, survey or other features of our site
- improving our customer service
- improving your browsing experience
- the sending of periodic emails or information relating to our offers and products
- improving our advertising.
By visiting nooance-paris.com , you agree to be contacted by our services for any of the reasons specified above, whether by telephone, e-mail or post. You confirm that you will not consider the use of your confidential information to be an infringement of your rights as provided for by French regulations.
When creating your user account, or when you place an order, we record information about you intended for our company, responsible for processing, in order to carry out all the operations relating to our commercial relationship, namely the creation of your account, the methods of payment, delivery, management of complaints and after-sales service, to provide you with the services to which you subscribe and to send you NOOANCE offers.
In accordance with the Personal Data Regulations, you have various rights, including a right of access, rectification, and opposition to the processing of your data. To exercise your rights, simply write to us indicating your surname, first name, address, email (used when creating the account) and attaching proof of identity by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can opt out of receiving emails from us at any time.
3. How do you protect my information?
NOOANCE has implemented numerous security measures to guarantee the protection of your Personal Information.
We have a security system and powerful servers on the internet. They can only be consulted by authorized persons, who have specific access rights to our systems and are required to keep this information confidential.
After a transaction, your private data will not be stored on our servers.
You can, if you wish, block cookies by modifying the preferences in your internet browser.
5. Will my Personal Information be communicated to third parties?
We are committed to respecting the confidentiality of your Personal Information.
We may release information about you if necessary to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Finally, we may disclose your Personal Information or information relating to your User account to any judicial authority (or any other regulatory or governmental authority investigating suspected illegal activities) at their request.
Because we respect your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will therefore not share your Personal Information with third parties without your consent (except as provided above).
On the other hand, non-personal data (not allowing you to be identified) may be transmitted to any third party for marketing, advertising or other purposes. These privacy policies apply only to the collection and use of information we collect on our site, and not to information collected offline.
6. Right of access
In accordance with the Data Protection Act, you can, at any time, exercise your right to access and rectify information concerning you by contacting us at the following address: email@example.com