Led Anti-Ageing Mask "The Professional"
Led Anti-Ageing Mask "The Professional"
Back in stock second half of October
Thanks to its extraordinary irradiance ( 45mW/cm² or 27J/cm² in just 10 minutes of use), the light of our Led mask "Le Professionnel" offers efficiency and power worthy of devices available in aesthetic practices and luxury spas. Designed for professional use, this quickly effective mask is finally available for sale to individuals.
30 minutes a week are enough for visible results in a few weeks.
Transform your beauty routine with the Nooānce mask professional efficiency, finally available at home.
- 99 red LEDs with a wavelength of 633 nanometers, offering a precision of +/- 2nm.
- 99 near-infrared LEDs with a wavelength of 830 nanometers (+/- 2nm).
- A 633+830nm synergy that maximizes the beneficial effects on the skin, stimulating different types of skin cells.
Remote control/Battery included.
2 years warranty.
With age and external aggressions, the skin loses its firmness, its radiance and wrinkles appear. To combat the signs of ageing, it is now possible to use phototherapy at home using our LED mask.
Our mask sends the ideal dose of LED light to have a beneficial action on the skin. Indeed, when certain specific wavelengths are selected and the skin is exposed for short periods of time with a low intensity, the light provides beneficial effects for the skin. Our LED mask uses red light at 633 nm and near infrared at 830 nm with an accuracy of plus or minus 2 nm for better efficiency. The two wavelengths we have selected have a clinically proven action with numerous studies on their subjects in the scientific literature. In addition, they work in a synergistic way, that is to say that together the results are better.
Red Light Effects
- Repair of damaged cells
- Better functioning of functional cells
- Cell proliferation
Red and infrared lights
- Anti-ageing effect with reduction of wrinkles
- Improved complexion
- Improved radiance
- Improved texture
- Improved firmness.
- Beneficial effects also against acne and scars: reduction of inflammation, promotes cell regeneration.
The two wavelengths used in our mask trigger a whole cascade of reactions within our cells to have an anti-ageing effect and this is thanks in particular to the mitochondria. Mitochondria are organelles present inside our cells and having photoreceptors on their surface. These photoreceptors absorb the energy of light to transform it into energy that our cells can use: this therefore amounts to giving fuel to our cells. And the more energy available to our cells, the more optimally they communicate and thus all processes work faster and more efficiently. This is how our LED mask can promote regeneration by repairing damaged cells and increasing cell proliferation while increasing the production of essential skin proteins to improve skin quality and diminish the signs of ageing. Our LED mask allows you to find a more radiant complexion and firmer skin.
THE ADVANTAGES OF OUR "THE PROFESSIONAL" LED MASK:
In just 30 minutes weekly, see visible results in just weeks.
All the professional benefits of light
- 633nm Red Light: Penetrates the skin to a depth of 8-10mm, improving elasticity, firmness, blood circulation, reducing blemishes, and stimulating collagen production.
- 830nm Infrared Light: Deeper penetration, stimulating elastin production, increasing hydration, improving skin texture, and effectively fighting advanced signs of ageing.
- Synergy 633+830nm: A combination that maximizes the beneficial effects on the skin, stimulating different types of skin cells.
- Increased irradiance*: 45mW/cm² - delivers 27J/cm² in just 10 minutes of use. (*The irradiance represents the quantity of light which is emitted by the leds and which reaches the skin.)
Unparalleled precision (+/- 2nm)
Precise wavelengths to effectively target the layers of the skin, delivering optimal efficacy, consistent results and shorter sessions, for clinically proven professional results.
A modern design with golden lines
Redefine the beauty experience with a golden brown design, a luxury signature that reflects the professional quality of our technology.
- Even light distribution
- An exclusive design, created by the founder of the brand: Carole Amar.
- Perfectly suited for the eye contour, nose, mouth contour.
- Soft ties with an additional tie for angled fronts.
- Medical silicone for perfect grip and absolute comfort.
Autonomy and practicality
- The professional remote control allows many sessions without the need for recharging.
- Can also be used on the mains with a 2 meter cable and its supplied power adapter.
- Light Tree Ventures Clinical Studies: Red Light Anti-Ageing Therapy & Red Light and Infrared Anti-Ageing Therapy .
- Phototherapy and applications – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5843358/
- Light Therapy: How It Works – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4126803/
- Effect of visible light on skin – https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1751-1097.2007.00286.x
How to use the NOOĀNCE "The Professional" mask?
We advise you to use this device from 30 mins per week (3 sessions of 10 mins) for clinically proven results on wrinkles and fine lines.
The first month, you can start by doubling the time per week if you want to speed up the cell renewal process and boost skin firmness.
For a radiance effect , a session of 40/50 minutes per week may be recommended.
To reduce redness and scarring due to acne, 20 minutes every other day for a rapid positive evolution of your acne from the first month.
Please note that the device is programmed directly for a duration of 10 minutes and switches itself off at the end of the treatment.
How to clean it?
We advise you to regularly clean your Led mask. Once or twice a month or even after each session if you suffer from acne or other bacterial conditions.
To clean your LED mask, you can follow these steps:
1. First, after your session remove the LED mask from the face and unplug it.*
2. Use a soft, slightly damp cloth to wipe the surface of the mask and remove dirt and residue.
3. If necessary, you can use a mild biseptine-type cleaner to disinfect it. To be preferred in the case of multiple use and/or presence of bacteria (acne, etc.). You can also use an antibacterial wipe.
4. Make sure you don't get electronic parts, such as LED lights and wires, wet.
5. Once you have cleaned your mask, allow it to air dry completely.
6. Store the mask in a dry and clean place to prevent it from being damaged or contaminated.
It is important to clean your LED mask regularly to prevent the spread of bacteria and maintain good hygiene.