0.6% Retinol Anti-Aging Night Care
0.6% Retinol Anti-Aging Night Care
Regenerating, smoothing, unifying, moisturizing
Our unique formula also contains soothing ingredients like panthenol and centella asiatica to soothe the skin, as well as glycerin for intense hydration. We've added vitamin E and green tea for powerful antioxidant protection against free radical damage, plus phytosphingosine for skin repair and inflammation reduction. The PIE prebiotics found in our cream help support the good bacteria found on the skin, which can help maintain a healthy skin microbiome.
By using our retinol night serums, you can enjoy more hydrated, younger and healthier looking skin in just one step.
RETINOL (Vitamin A) 0.6%
- Prevents the appearance of wrinkles and diminishes existing wrinkles
- Evens skin tone and fades dark spots
- Reduces the appearance of imperfections
NIACINAMIDE (Vitamin B3) 5%
- Strengthens the skin barrier
- Evens skin tone and fades red and brown spots
- Regulates sebum production
- Reduces blemishes
The combination of hyaluronic acid and niacinamide is interesting because the two compounds moisturize the skin according to different modes of action. They complete each other.
PEPTIDES (Matrixyl 3000 + Argireline) <1%
- Reduce wrinkles including expression lines
- Improve skin elasticity
- Improve skin firmness
CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT 0.7%
- Reduces irritation and redness
- Reduces the presence of signs of aging
CERAMIDE COMPLEX (Sphingolipids & Phospholipids) <1%
- Strengthens the skin barrier to hydrate and soothe
PANTHENOL (Pro vitamin B5) (Pro vitamin B5) 1%
- Reduces irritation
- Hydrates the skin
- Maintiennent l'équilibre du microbiome cutané
- Soothes the skin
ANTIOXIDANTS (Green tea & Vitamin C derivative) 2.5%
- Preserves the quality of oils
This treatment with a serum-in-cream texture contains 0.6% retinol to improve the quality of the skin, smooth the skin texture and correct the visible signs of aging (wrinkles, loss of firmness, etc.) while standardizing the complexion (reduction of brown and red spots). Over time, the skin looks younger. The composition of this product has been studied to have a moisturizing, soft formula that also brings comfort to the skin.
Thanks to a combination of meticulously chosen active ingredients, this treatment has a complete anti-wrinkle action on the skin while having a moisturizing and repairing effect:
- Corrects the signs of skin aging: Retinol + peptides + green tea + vitamin C derivative
- Repairs the skin barrier and hydrates immediately: Vitamin B3 + Vitamin B5 + centella asiatica + ceramide
- Provides comfort: Jojoba oil + other emollients + Prebiotics
Apply in the evening all over the face on dry skin.
Very little product is enough. (Equivalent to a grain of rice on each side of the face).
Avoid eye and mouth contour, in case of contact rinse thoroughly with water.
Precautions for use
It is advisable to use this treatment gradually, 1 to 2 times a week (in the evening) until the skin gets used to it, and, if it tolerates it, go to every other day. Daily use will only be possible for less sensitive skin. Cosmetics based on retinoids are generally used as a cure and not continuously.
Despite these precautions, in case of reactions or discomfort, please stop using this treatment immediately.
When using this cream, be sure to consistently apply SPF 50+ sunscreen every day. Only use the retinol treatment at night.
To note :
- Care containing retinol is not recommended for pregnant women as a precaution.
- It is imperative to use a sunscreen spf 50+, every day, during the cure.
- Do not combine several treatments containing vitamin A. (retinol)
- Acne-prone skin may experience a temporary increase in blemishes during the first few uses of this product.