Discover our cryotherapy spoons, the essential tool for a refreshing and revitalizing facial massage. Thanks to their unique design, they perfectly fit the lines of the jawline, the cheekbones, the brow bone and the eye contour.
They are sold in pairs for a perfect and simultaneous balance between the left and right side of the face.
The cold helps to drain, decongest and boost lymphatic activity, tighten pores, reduce redness, dark circles, puffiness, and even combat sagging skin by promoting blood circulation.
In addition, their anti-inflammatory action makes them effective allies for acne-prone skin.
Made from quality stainless steel and silicone, our spoons are durable and easy to use. Their ergonomic design adapts perfectly to the shape of your face for an effective massage.
The little extra? The storage box specially designed to be placed in your fridge or freezer for hygienic storage.
Cryotherapy in a nutshell…
Cryotherapy for the face is an aesthetic technique that uses cold to refresh and stimulate the skin of the face. The main objective of facial cryotherapy is to benefit from the rejuvenating and firming effects of cold on the skin.
Here are some key points about cryotherapy for the face:
Reduction of inflammation : The cold reduces inflammation of the skin, and thus reduces redness, irritation and swelling.
Pore Tightening : Facial cryotherapy helps tighten the pores of the skin, giving a more even and smooth appearance.
Improved blood circulation : Exposure to cold stimulates vasoconstriction followed by vasodilation, and improves blood circulation and oxygen supply to facial tissues.
Stimulation of collagen : The cold encourages the production of collagen, an essential protein for maintaining the firmness and elasticity of the skin.
Reduction of puffiness and dark circles : Applying cold to the areas under the eyes reduces puffiness and lessens the appearance of dark circles.
Refreshing and toning effect : The sensation of cold provides a feeling of freshness and revitalization of the skin, giving it a more radiant appearance.
Step 1: Place the spoons in the fridge or freezer and take them out a few minutes before use.
Step 2: Cleanse your face and apply a moisturizing serum to make it easier to glide the spoons over the skin.
Step 3: Shake the spoons to activate the gel.
Step 4: Begin the massage: Hold the spoons by the ends, one in each hand for each side of your face.
To know before starting the self-massage: The movements always go from the center of the face outwards.
Repeat each step 3-5 times.
Step 5: Self-massage
The neck: Place the spoons on each side of your neck, starting from the jaw and ending towards the collarbones. Exert light pressure or small circular movements on the collarbones. Use the domed side of the spoons.
Under the jawline: Place the spoons in the center of your neck, just below the jawline. In one motion, slide the spoons from the center outward up to the bottom of the ears, then down the neck to the collarbones. Use the domed side of the spoons.
The lower face: Place the spoons on the ends of your mouth and go up to the temples in a rounded movement to follow the entire contour of the face. Go under your cheekbones. Use the domed side of the spoons.
On the cheekbones: Place the spoons on each side of your nose then go up to the temples by passing on the cheekbones. Use the domed side of the spoons. Do the same movements, this time using the flat side of the spoons.
The eye contour:
- Place the spoons horizontally, domed side up, over the eyes and gently slide them outwards from the face, up to the level of the temples. You can leave them on your eyes for a few seconds for a relaxing effect.
- Gently place the spoons on the rounded side under the eyes, at the level of the pockets, and go up to the temples with a rounded movement to follow the contour of the eye.
- Finally, place the spoons flat side up at the top of the bridge of the nose and follow the line of your eyebrows to the temples (the movement is rounded). The hollow of each spoon is on the eyebrows to perfectly match the shape of the frame.
- Place the spoons between the eyebrows and bring them up to the top of the forehead with alternating vertical movements.
- Place the spoons in the center of the forehead and slide them horizontally outwards from the face, up to the temples.
- Continue the same movement starting from the center of the forehead, then down to the temples, then to the bottom of the jaw, and finally to the collarbones.